Friday, May 15, 2009

Maybe

Maybe, the sun will find some other day to die

Maybe, my hopes and dreams are worth another sigh
Maybe, these questions will find answers on their own
Maybe, there's a road
To take me back home.

Maybe, your rights, my wrongs are all that I can see
Maybe, this broken toy is all that I can be
Maybe, this winter's cold will come some other day
Maybe, these words
Are all I say.

Trust within me, keep me in your mind
At least for tonight.
Private places hide forever in sight
Inside your mind.
Kept on smiling even when she cried
Another fight.
War within my breath, my life
It gets me high.

Maybe, the weather's changing is another sign
Maybe, sitting right with you will keep me fine
Maybe, my world comes crashing down on the phone
Maybe, I'm alone.

4 comments:

Q Funk said...

Hey nikhil!
I just found this page link from Anand's blog page (norrible)... can I post this poem on a forum with a link back to this blog??

Anonymous said...

I really really like this poem :)

Postwar said...

Thanks Anonymous!

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure exactly why but this web site is loading very slow for me. Is anyone else having this issue or is it a issue on my end? I'll check
back later on and see if the problem still exists.
My homepage best registry cleaner for windows 7