Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Psycho Circuit

Can you see me in your room

When the lights are turned out?
And when I breathe into your ear
Will you thrash and shout?

Let me slither into your skin
And numb you with fear, my dear
I could slowly cut you open
Let the hurt in, cold and clear.

I am the hum in your phone
The beep digital that wakes you up
I am the infection in your wound
And the thread that sews you up.

The ghost in your machine, ready to eat
You up baby, your psycho circuit.

Make a wish and make it fast
Plug me in, make me last
Let my electric fingers switch you on
Claw the dark, contrasting stark.

Cheer the blade as it slashes forth
Welcome it with open arms
Meet me with a twisted smile
Do not mind the drops on the tile.

The soul in the grinder that makes you sick
And stare at your lovely psycho circuit.

1 comments:

Preeti Tej Singh said...

All your poems are beautiful. You will go a long way.
Preeti Singh